3 modern guestrooms with private entry, elevator, kitchen
A large and varied breakfast is served in a beautifull and spacious common living room with adjoining terrace and kitchen. Here you can meet other guests and pick up information on local restaurants, museums, cultural and other events around Bruges. An honesty bar and free tea and coffee is available all day.
Standard Room : ‘t Mezennestje
Double room on the second level (elevator) with kingsize bed, private shower, hairdryer.
Radio and free internet connection cable and WiFi.
Private toilet on the hallway next to the room.
Superior Room : ‘t Lenteblomke
Room, suitable for 2 persons, with a separate small terrace.
The room has a quinesize bed, private shower and toilet, hair dryer, tv with English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish channels, free wifi or cable.
Deluxe Room : ‘t Schrijverke
Suite for 2 persons or connecting room for 3 persons. In the first room is a kingsize bed. Private shower and toilet, hairdryer and TV with English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish channels, free wifi or cable connection.
Possibility for 3 persons : in the second room is a third bed. Babybed on demand.
Booking policy and rules:
- Breakfast and Vat included. Personalized breakfast can be provided.
- The city of Bruges requires a tourism tax of EUR 2,12 per person per night.
- Cash payment only or international transfer IBAN BE19 3770 0411 0312 BIC BBRUBEBB
- During the weekend 2 nights minimum
- Parking : https://www.visitbruges.be/car
Paying parking in the city or free parking at the periphery
- No pets allowed and smoking on terras only
- Check-in : 14.00 h / ckeck-out 11.00 h -11.30h
- Early check-in can be arranged upon request
- Gift vouchers available on request
Reservation and cancellation policy
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later, the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.